The 1W Mini Power LEDs are high performance energy efficient devices that can handle high thermal and high driving current. Their low profile package design and ultra small footprint is suitable for a wide variety of lighting applications especially where space and height is a constraint.
The range is housed in a small outline package (SOP), with dimensions of just 5mm by 4 mm by 1.85 mm thick, yet capable of delivering a high flux output of up to 87 lumens at 350mA. Despite its compact size, it provides a maximum viewing angle of 165 degrees to meet the needs of designers who require good colour and light output uniformity.
A variety of colours are available, which include three shades of white offering colour temperatures from 2700K to 10000K, while the option of an electrically isolated metal slug is also provided.
Encapsulated in a heat and UV resistant silicone compound for high reliability and long life, the 1W Mini Power LEDs feature a high Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) resistance of 16kV making them insensitive to ESD. As a result, special ESD protection equipment is not required to handle the parts during installation. Moreover, the LEDs are compatible with standard SMT reflow soldering processes.
Features and Benefits
- Available in Red, Amber, Green, Blue, Cool White, Neutral White and Warm White
- Small footprint
- Energy efficient
- Direct heat transfer from metal slug to mother board
- Compatible with reflow soldering process
- High current operation
- Long operation life
- Wide viewing angle
- Silicone encapsulation
- Non-ESD sensitive (threshold >16kV)
- MSL 1 products
- Architectural lighting
- Garden lighting
- Decorative lighting
- Sign backlight
- Safety, exit and emergency sign lightings
- Specialty lighting such as task lighting and reading lights
- Retail display
- Commercial lighting
- Accent or marker lightings, strip or step lightings
- Portable lightings, bicycle head lamp, torch lights.
- Pathway lighting
- Street lighting
- Tunnel lighting